Housing Benefit and Council Tax Reduction Claim

Choose one of the following options

Start a new form

Choose this option if you would like to start a new change of circumstance form for Housing Benefit and / or Council Tax Reduction

Continue a saved form

Choose this option to retrieve a previously saved form - enter your reference number from last time and click Continue to carry on
Loading section. Please wait a few moments...Please wait while we search for your details